RenWeb: Information and Communication
Beginning with the 2010/2011 school year, Roncalli is using a new website to enroll new students and track their progress during the school year.
RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure website that has been set up for our school to allow you to see complete information specific to your child. You will be able to view your child's grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here's how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
Create new ParentsWeb account as follows:
1. Click the Create New ParentsWeb Account link if you have not logged in to RenWeb before. If you have, skip to Login to Account below.
2. Enter your email address that you provided to the school.
3. Click the Create Account box.
4. You will receive an email containing your password within 3 minutes (to the email address you entered, which must be the same email address that you provided to school). If you have not yet provided an email address to Roncalli, please email it to Barbara Strawn at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click the Link provided in the email.
6. The screen will show your email as the username. In the first password box you will see a number of dots/stars. Replace these with the password you choose for your account. Retype your password in the second box.
7. Click the Login box.
Login to Account
1. Enter your username (will be your email address).
2. Enter your password.
3. Click the Login button.
You should now be logged in to the School Information home page of ParentsWeb. To learn more about ParentsWeb, click the Tour the New ParentsWeb button to take a 6-minute video tour. Note: If you are on a dial-up connection and experience long delays in loading the web pages, please select the Dial-up option on the Parents login page before clicking the Parent Login button. This will take you to a dial-up version of ParentsWeb that contains the same information but in a dial-up-friendly environment that requires fewer graphics.
Please call us if you have any problems or questions. We look forward to your participation. Together we can continue to improve our children's academic development as well as communication between our school and your home.